- Fully leased to Save Mart Supermarkets until 2023.
- Lease is firm until 2023 with six 5-year options to extend.
- High-visibility corner location with ADT in excess of 42,000.
- Other retail draws within the shopping center include Rite Aid, KFC, A&W, Goodwill, FM Bank and a Shell station on the hard corner.
- Located less than one mile from Hwy 99.
- SaveMart is growing. In 2006 it acquired 132 Albertson’s stores in northern California and northern Nevada, and had 2012 revenues of just under $3 billion.
- Located northeast of the 800-acre soon-to-break-ground Delta Shores master planned community, featuring 5,200 new residences and approximately 1.3 million square feet of new commercial development.
Tuesday, December 16, 2014
Fully-leased single-tenant retail - $9,800,000
Price: $9,800,000 - 7.43% Cap