- Property: 2,600 SF building on 0.65 acre site
- Tenant: Lessee: 7-Eleven, Inc. Operates in 16 countries and employs over 39,000 people. Founded in 1927 and headquartered in Dallas, Texas. Reported $15.1 billion in revenues in 2009. S&P Rated AA-. Largest chain store operator worldwide with over 45,900 locations.
- Lease Structure: 10-year, corporate, NNN lease with 9-Years remaining and 10% rent increases every 5 years during option periods. Landlord responsible for foundation & structure only.
Tuesday, January 13, 2015
Convenience, NNNt Properties, store, Single Tenant Property, snacks, off market triple net, slurpee, 1031 Exchange, alcohol, real estate investment
Wednesday, January 7, 2015
Price: $4,605,000 - Cap Rate: 5.75%
♦ Absolute Triple Net (NNN) Corporate Lease With QuikTrip
♦ 10 Years Remaining on the Lease with Seven, Five Year Options
♦ Average Household Income in Excess of $105K in a 3-Mile Radius
♦ Densely Populated Dallas MSA - 103,000 Residents within a 5-Mile Radius
♦ QuikTrip Has Over 680 Locations With Revenues in Excess of $10 Billion
♦ Prime Location off of 1-35E - 129,000 Cars Per Day
♦ Potential for Accelerated Depreciation
gas station, NNN Properties, convenience store, Single tenant net leased real estate investments, AMPM, Tax deferred exchange properties, Chevron, off market triple net, 76, STNL
Price: $1,625,000 - Cap Rate: 4.00%
♦ New Construction with Double Drive-Thru
♦ Absolute Triple-Net (NNN) Corporate Ground Lease with 20 Years Remaining
♦ 10% Rent Increases Every 5 Years
♦ Adjacent to Center Anchored by Sam’s Club and Walmart
♦ Surrounded by National Retailers
♦ Opened on December 17, 2014
real estate investments, fast food, 1031 Exchange, McDonald's, Single tenant, Burger King, off market nnn, Wendy's, Triple Net Property, Jack in the Box, Net Leased Properties, fries
Tuesday, January 6, 2015
Price: $1,246,700 - Cap Rate: 7.5%
- The property is 100% leased to Family Dollar Stores of South Carolina, Inc.
- Brand New Relocation Store. Ideal demographics for a dollar store and proven successful location.
- Building is a newer, larger prototype for Family Dollar (9,200 SF).
- Brand New Ten (10) Year Lease Term that commenced in August 2014
- Six (6), Five (5) Year Renewal Options with 10% increases in each option period.
Single tenant net leased real estate investments, Dollar Tree, NNN Properties, Dollar General, 1031 Exchange, discount, STNL, superstore, off market triple net properties, variety store
1031 Exchange Properties, pharmacy, off market triple net, Rite Aid, STNL investments, drugs, real estate, prescriptions, NNN, CVS
Price: $6,500,000 - Cap Rate: 5.65%
Low Rent per Square Foot - Rite Aid’s rental rate—at less than $12.00 per square foot—represents one of the lowest rental rates among recently sold and on the market Rite Aid properties. California Rite Aid properties (both on the market and recently sold) had rental rates ranging from $13.45 to $25.19.
Quality Real Estate with Great Tenant Mix - The prime location within the Brickyard shopping center reduces the likelihood of an extended vacancy period if Rite Aid decides not to exercise its renewal option. The well-known tenant mix adds to shopping center traffic and will attract potential new tenants.
Low Price per Square Foot - A sale at a 5.75% cap rate represents a price per square foot of $203, which can be easily justified when compared to other Rite Aid properties on the market.
Strong Demographics & Growing Neighborhood- The high average household income ($81,000 +) in the 3 mile radius of the Property, combined with a population in the 3 mile radius approaching 100,000, create excellent demographics. In addition, 30,000 to 40,000 new homes are planned in the area, which could add 120,000 new residents to the city.
CVS, 1031 Exchange Properties, drug store, Triple Net Property, Walgreens, STNL investments, pharmacy, off market real estate investment properties, photo, Single tenant net leased
Price: $6,325,000 - Cap Rate: 6.00%
- 25 year absolute net lease
- 15+ years remaining
- 24 Hour Walgreens
- High traffic, hard corner location on major retail corridor
- Tennessee has no state income tax on rental income